The 'VOYAGER' model is a lightweight, streamlined davit that has
been designed to enhance, rather than distract from the appearance of your
CLICK ON PHOTO BELOW TO ENLARGE
Their unique features include:
- An all-welded aluminum box construction for maximum strength and minimum
- An eye pleasing streamlined shape, designed to suit any size dinghy with a
six foot beam and under.
- Internal 6:1 purchase system with large Harken roller bearing blocks and
white 3/8" braid to make it easy on the hands.
- A durable Awlgrip finish in Off-White.
- Safe Load 420 lbs. each davit arm.
- Each davit weighs only 28 pounds with tackle.
- Built-in Harken cam cleats for convenience when hoisting.
Price: $5280.00, Custom colors - add $140.00
Also available - Voyager davits with Winch:
Price: $6865.00 (not including handle), Custom colors - add $140.00
An additional 10" can be added to the height to make up for mounting low (eg.on a step etc.)
This is a 'wrapped' coaming base with a welded gusset. This may be desired when there is not quite enough room to
accomodate the Voyager's 10" base
Custom designed to suit the intended vessel's transom they provide a mounting platform for the Voyager davits.
Used when mounting on deck is not practicle.